    which I searched.

    Best regards,
    DJGROHU

    djgrohu, Dec 29, 2003

  2. djgrohu

    Hardisk

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Also I'm looking for it

    I've a Notebook Acer Aspire 1692wlmi ddr2 mounting a mobo Quanta(ZIL 01234567)
    I've replaced this mainboard, owing to a trouble on graphic card, but I wish to fix it

    Regards
    Donald:)

    Hardisk, Aug 15, 2008

  3. djgrohu

    Rishab

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you have replaced the motherboard why you wish to fix it!

    Anyways, what is actually the problem in that motherboard? Do you wish to repair that?

    Rishab, Oct 24, 2008
  4. djgrohu

    Hardisk

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi

    Thank you
    My new one is perfect, however I'm looking for an 'unofficial' or beta bios, in order to upgrade my ram (from the actual 2Gb to 4Gb, if it's possible):eek:

    Regards
    and
    happy new year
    :eek:

    Hardisk, Dec 24, 2008
  5. djgrohu

    Hardisk

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    P.s.

    About my old mobo: I'm looking for service manuals, schematics , repair tips etc. in order to try fixing it....
    Regards

    Hardisk, Dec 24, 2008