    actually use rivets or is this some new kind of fastener I haven't seen
    before? If so just how do I unscrew it?

    Mike

    miket6065, Jul 8, 2006

  2. miket6065

    P Guest

    Have a look for an 'L' shaped lever on the back panel, about half-way down
    on the right hand side. Press it, and the right-hand panel will fall off.

    HTH,

    Pete.

    P, Jul 8, 2006

  3. miket6065

    miket6065 Guest

    superb, found it, many thanks.

    Mike

    miket6065, Jul 9, 2006
  4. miket6065

    Ben Myers Guest

    A lot easier than drilling out the rivets, isn't it? :) ... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jul 9, 2006
  5. miket6065

    Nota Clu Guest

    too funny!

    Nota Clu, Jul 9, 2006
  6. miket6065

    S.Lewis Guest

    That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.......

    S.Lewis, Jul 9, 2006
  7. miket6065

    miket6065 Guest

    Yep, I am used to the old method of several screws that hold down the case
    top. This is one method I hadn't seen before. And no I didn't want to
    remove the rivets.

    miket6065, Jul 10, 2006
  8. miket6065

    S.Lewis Guest