    sys-suspend [ID 221072 daemon.notice] System is being shutdown

    random system shutdowns . Any ideas of where to look for other evidence ?

    Diag runs clean

    TomCat, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Power management?

    Sebastian Jaenicke, Jun 25, 2003

  3. You have power management installed and someone randomly hits the
    power key on the Sun keyboard. If its not random, the shutdowns
    are scheduled.

    -am © 2003

    Anthony Mandic, Jun 25, 2003
  4. TomCat

    TomCat Guest

    Thanks - apparently the chance to disable is not presented in the Sol9 04/03
    install
    I seem to remember it being a question in the older Solaris instralls.

    It was set - rats what a nice thing to have on a firewall.....

    TomCat, Jun 26, 2003