Question about IT-7-Max2 ver2.0

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Applecarly, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Applecarly

    Applecarly Guest

    Hi.

    I've had this motherboard for some time now and never had a problem with any
    devices
    until now. I've had problems with Sony dvdrw's. The problem is that
    windows first sees the drive and works fine for a day or two and then
    windows doesn't see it anymore. I've tried updating the bios with still no
    luck. The drive that I'm having problems with is the Sony DRU-510A. I also
    had a problem with a oem version to which I brought back. I also
    uninstalled the iaa drives and just used the Microsoft drivers with no luck.

    I'm using:
    Windows XP (home)
    p42.8 with 1 gig of memory

    Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Carl

    Applecarly, Jul 25, 2003