    Thanks!

    Regards,
    Jaime Gaspar

    Jaime Gaspar, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Jaime Gaspar

    Askhow.net Guest

    Yes 333 mhz is faster than 266mhz but is really not that noticable. If you
    were to go from say pc100 ( 100mhz ) to 266 mhz or even 333 mhz you would
    see a noticable difference.

    Hope this helps

    Jaks http://www.askhow.net
    Free Nonprofit Computer Support Forums, Humor and More....

    Askhow.net, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Jaime Gaspar

    DaveW Guest

    Yes, it is faster.

    DaveW, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Jaime Gaspar

    Jim Phelps Guest

    Your 333 ram will run faster than 266 if your motherboard is capable
    of 333. Otherwise 333 will run the same speed as 266 if your
    motherboard is only capable of 266. Jim

    Jim Phelps, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Jaime Gaspar

    arvind Guest

    Your 333 ram will run faster than 266 if your motherboard is capable
    hi,

    I, am having Pc100 64ram on my Pc with AMD K6 450mhz. Would the system
    accept a faster ram, maybe 333mhz. Are there any software or hardware
    settings which would allow a faster ram on this system ?

    Thanks in adv.

    arvind, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Jaime Gaspar

    Jaime Gaspar Guest