Question about using a Port Replicator and Stand at the same time.

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Bill, May 31, 2004.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Hello,

    I have a dell 600m inspiron laptop, and was
    looking to plug some extras into it (ps2 keyboard,
    mouse, printer, ethernet) so I was considering
    getting a port replicator, I searched around and
    found a few used on ebay and such, but I also
    found this cool stand that looks like it would
    really help deskspace wise and allow me to use my
    keyboard a bit easier (limited space desk)...

    I made up a webpage with the pics of the two items
    I was looking at and was hoping you all could go
    in and look at them and tell me can I use the port
    replicator AND the stand at the same time or not?

    http://bigguynation.homestead.com/question.html

    Thanks for any replies or help on that,

    Having never had either item to see and use and
    mess with I am not sure if you can use them
    together or not like I am hoping.

    Bill

    Bill, May 31, 2004