    I would like to enlarge the default width so that, ideally, I never have to
    manually widen it.

    Thanks

    PhilC, Jun 9, 2005

  2. PhilC

    Chris H. Guest

    Have you tried playing with the settings for page options? Take a look in
    the OneNote Help for "set page options" and see if that will give you what
    you want.

    Chris H., Jun 9, 2005

  3. PhilC

    PhilC Guest

    Chris, thanks for the quick reply.

    The page options you suggested didn't didn't have any settings that covered
    the text box, but something there led me to find out the "official" name of
    the text box;
    it's called a "writing guide". A google search on "OneNote writing guide"
    led me to the Options>Handwriting menu item. I had previously selected the
    last radio button there, thinking that only changed the display of the
    writing guide. It turns out it makes it narrower. I changed back to the first
    radio button, and all is fine.

    Thanks again.

    PhilC, Jun 9, 2005
  4. PhilC

    Chris H. Guest

    Good discovery. I couldn't recall right at that moment where it was. :cool:

    Chris H., Jun 9, 2005