Question on new ATI Catalyst Control Center

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Truck, Sep 11, 2004.

  1. Truck

    Truck Guest

    Has anyone who has installed this on XP figured out how (without
    uninstalling the complete Control Center) to remove the `integration'
    that is put not only in Windows Explorer but also `menu' when you
    right click on a file?

    If you open Windows Explorer and click File (like you were going to do
    File, Create New Folder, etc.) you'll see it there and also when right
    clicking.

    Is there a setting I have simply misunderstood and overlooked in the
    Preferences section of the Catalyst install? I've emailed ATI but not
    received a true support response back yet, just the auto-response
    which was totally irrelevant to my question (same as above).

    Thanks for any insight,

    Wil

    Truck, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Truck

    Conor Guest

    Uninstall the drivers, install the old ones, do a custom install of the
    new ones and deselect the control panel.

    Conor, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Truck

    Truck Guest

    Thanks. :)