    Will PC2700 work ok on this board?
    Thanks
    Gary

    algae, Mar 29, 2005

  2. algae

    LKBOOP Guest

    Sure can. Pc2100 or faster will work. The only thing is that it won't
    run at its rated speed which no big deal.

    LKBOOP, Mar 29, 2005

  3. algae

    algae Guest

    Thanks for the info. I have one spare slot left over. Can I throw in a stick
    of PC2100 along with the two PC2700s?
    G.

    algae, Mar 30, 2005
  4. algae

    algae Guest

    algae, Mar 30, 2005
  5. algae

    LKBOOP Guest

    You can try it, the worst thing that could happen is it won't work.

    LKBOOP, Mar 30, 2005
  6. algae

    algae Guest

    Thanks.