    mouse (N12ROU). Namely, do I need to hunt down any special drivers for
    these? I haven't found any so far, not even on Acer's own site...

    Any ideas? All feedback appreciated!

    Sentinel, May 14, 2008

  2. Thanks, no need to keep looking, then! :)

    Lukas Mariman, May 15, 2008

  3. Sentinel

    Sentinel Guest

    I actually went ahead and tried an install. As it turns out the KB and
    mouse were the least of my problems. While installation went pretty
    smooth, after installation were were about 4 devices that XP couldn't
    find drivers for, among which the network controller (meaning I
    couldn't connect to the Internets to look for drivers or info either.

    So I'd need to find out where to get the missing drivers for these
    devices. Acer won't be much help since they offer no XP support for
    this machine...

    Sentinel, May 15, 2008

  4. BTW, The mobo seems to be a MRS600M. If anyone has any experience with this
    model I'd be very interested. I'm guessing the missing drivers are from some
    specific chipset this mobo uses?

    Lukas Mariman, May 15, 2008
  5. Sentinel

    knappingtime

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    There is a cd you can purchase cheap called ultimate drivers.
    I got it on ebay, you just insert the cd goto device manager update any driver by searching a specific location in this case your cd drive.
    It will look until it finds the right driver and you are done.
    It takes a few minutes but works.
    I would first find the network driver whether wireless or ethernet first, then you can get online and get the rest if you want.
    I am not promoting this disk for myself or anyone, I just know it works...

    knappingtime, Aug 17, 2010