Question regarding Silicon Image controller on NF7-S ver 2.0

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Guest, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Can it be used as just a standard Hdd controller or is it raid only, I am
    looking to upgrade and wish to use two Hard Drives on the Serial ATA
    channels but not setup up as any sort of Raid setup. Can the Serial ATA be
    used as just a standard Hdd controller, will the Hard drive be visible from
    dos.

    Thanks

    www.spacomputers.com

    Tel. 01926 337648

    Fax. 01926 425985

    Legal Disclaimer: This email is for the intended recipient only.If an
    addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,please notify
    the sender by replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient
    you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email.
    The opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender and not those
    of Spa Computer Centre.

    Guest, Aug 8, 2003