Question(s) for all you AOpen OC'ers

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Jake, Jun 12, 2004.

  1. Jake

    Jake Guest

    I have an Ak77-600N and was trying to enter the world of OC'ing to find
    out that the board won't OC via "EzClock" or the BIOS... From the
    usegroup a.c.h.o.AMD I was told all XP2200+ should be unlocked. Mine is
    retail btw. I can't even change the voltage settings from ExClock or
    BIOS... The numbers
    will icrease in both but when I reboot the numbers are back to
    default... Is there some setting in BIOS I should disable or some jumper
    on the mobo I should
    move or remove?.. I have jumper 20 put in the FSB133 positon as I'm
    running the 2200 in sync with the PC3200 ram. Using BIOS version R1.09..

    Have I been misinformed by the replies on the A.C.H.O.AMD usenet group
    and my cpu is indeed locked.... I'm not even sure if the components are
    even on the
    cpu to connect the L-1, L-2 bridges too. (?)

    Any and all replies would be most welcome..

    --Brian

    Jake, Jun 12, 2004