    40GB Hard Drive
    Built in 802.11b

    Of course, does not include software manuals/media.

    Chris, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Chris

    JDTHREE Guest

    My concern would be the lack of media. If something gets seriously
    toasted, I'd want the restore CD's.

    other than that, it's a very good price, especially since it includes
    the DVD drive. I love mine. had it since the beginning of January
    and couldn't live without it now.

    John

    JDTHREE, Aug 22, 2003

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Well, the first thing that I would do is Ghost the drive.
    But it doesn't make sense that they don't media.

    Chris, Aug 22, 2003