    motherboard I should use instead.

    Thank you very much in advance.

    Martine.

    Martine Deweirdt, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Martine Deweirdt

    *jimanno Guest

    I have been using this motherboard in my system for about a year
    without any problem. I have a P4 2.26 overclocked to 2.4. It has run
    perfectly for all that time.

    The only thing I could say about using this board today is that you
    might want to think about the upgrade potential, i.e. it can't run the
    800MHz bus P4s or the faster DDR memory. But if you're just looking
    for a board to run a 2.4, I recommend it highly.

    Jim

    remove* *for email

    *jimanno, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Thank you very much for your very interesting reply Jim. I am now sure that
    I will make the right choice when I buy this motherboard.

    Have a very nice day.

    Martine.

    Martine Deweirdt, Aug 19, 2003