    Madwen Guest

    In case you haven't done so, be sure to select your user icon in the
    sidebar and hit the space bar for a Quick Look.

    Madwen, Jan 2, 2008

  2. All I see is the enlarged icon of the house. Is there supposed to be
    anything else?

    Michelle Steiner, Jan 2, 2008

  3. Madwen

    Madwen Guest

    Well you have to admit that, with a door mat, mail slot and door knob,
    it's a bit more detailed and realistic than the other icons.

    Madwen, Jan 2, 2008
  4. Well, in addition to the house, I get the name of the folder, it's size,
    number of items, and date last modified, but I don't get what you
    mentioned. Do you perhaps, have an extension of some sort for QL?

    Michelle Steiner, Jan 3, 2008
  5. Or, if a file is selected, the QuickLook of that file.[/QUOTE]

    Only if the file's creator is programmed to display a quick look;
    otherwise, you see an enlarged icon of the file.

    Michelle Steiner, Jan 3, 2008
  6. Madwen

    Chris Guest

    I get the same results when I tried.

    I believe that the file "Folder.qlgenerator" is responsible for this
    info being displayed.

    Chris, Jan 3, 2008
  7. Michelle Steiner, Jan 3, 2008
  8. Only if the file's creator is programmed to display a quick look;
    otherwise, you see an enlarged icon of the file.[/QUOTE]

    Or if there is a plugin for the application, such as the iWork QL plug
    in.

    Michelle Steiner, Jan 3, 2008
  9. That is correct behavior. You need the plugin to see a listing of the
    contents of the folder.

    Michelle Steiner, Jan 3, 2008
  10. Madwen

    Chris Guest