    or the refresh rate being wrong. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone
    might have at all....Thank you all in advance and everyone here have a Very
    Good New Years....Andy

    Bruinfan50, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Bruinfan50

    S.Lewis Guest

    Andy,

    I may be wrong, but I've seen what you're describing on my Trinitron CRT (a
    couple of times) after a clean install of WinXP using the XP native drivers.

    As soon as I changed over to Detonator drivers, the problem went away. Not
    sure if this is what you're seeing or not, but it basically screwed up the
    scroll/refresh of any/all text in IE webpages....

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Jan 3, 2005