    on the very next scan it comes back to the My Pictures folder.
    How can I make it default to a different folder?
    Thank.

    Nathan Gutman, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Nathan Gutman

    Helen Guest

    It probably has something to do with your scanner software. I have an HP scanner 3in1 and it used to default to THAT...
    I took it out of my start up folder, turn the machine off, rebooted, and that took care of it. Now when I want to scan
    something I just go to the program and start it. My pictures is in My Documents (a sys folder)...try dragging My Pictures
    out of the My Doc folder. Perhaps make a new folder on the desktop my photos fotos whatever, move the pictures
    from 'my pictures' into your new folder and reboot. Just an idea.

    Helen, Jul 30, 2005

  3. Nathan Gutman

    Dan Guest

    Sounds like a registry item