    Submitted ticket to Lenovo the tech walked me through updating drivers again
    but problem persists. Switched over to Windows wireless control and it
    works. Any suggestion on fix? Thaks.

    Wayne, Dec 25, 2005

  2. Wayne

    John Doue Guest

    I had the same kind of problem on my R51. I solved it by accident when I
    decided to reinstall completely my system with my own version of XP Pro
    to go away from the peculiarities of IBM's installation. I downloaded
    all drivers from Lenovo's site and miraculously, now everything works
    ok. Cannot explain why but I do not complain ...

    John Doue, Dec 26, 2005

  3. Wayne

    GomJabbar Guest

    Uninstall Access Connections, reboot, then uninstall your wireless
    driver. Now reinstall your wireless driver, reboot, then install
    Access Connections. Make sure you are using the latest versions of
    both, or at least compatible versions. Each version of Access
    Connections seems to only work with a certain version of the wireless
    adapter drivers.

    GomJabbar, Dec 26, 2005
  4. Wayne

    Woody Guest

    Updating all down-level drivers through Software Installer may also clear it
    up if you have non compatible drivers installed....

    Woody, Dec 26, 2005