    conflict with one of the cards, I've tried both.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks.

    Rich, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Rich

    deimos Guest

    Black bars? Like when the screen isn't properly adjusted? Easiest way to
    tell whether it's the resolution or monitor is to jack the brightness
    all the way up. If it's the driver rendering black bars, it'll be gray
    or non-black. If it's pure black, it's the monitor -- adjust and resize
    as needed.

    Additionally, get the proper monitor .inf's to make sure everything is
    setup properly.

    deimos, Aug 2, 2004