Radeon 7500 and Star Wars Pod Racer

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Jerry, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    After seeing it on the discount shelf at Compusa, I decided to buy a
    copy of Star Wars Pod Racer. It installed fine on my Windows XP
    system, and it ran fine the first two or three times I played it. The
    fourth time I played it, the video stopped running. I get the intro
    movies, but once I get into the selection screen, the video completely
    dies. I can hear the menu selections que up when I move the mouse or
    joypad, but I get no video. The weird thing is, this is the only
    program this problem happens with. I've uninstalled and reinstalled
    multiple times, but there has still been no change.

    Here are my system stats:
    Epox 4PEAD motherboard
    Pentium 4 1.7Ghz w/256MB 2100 DDR
    Syntax Radeon 7500 64MB w\driver 6.14.0010.6368
    800x600 display
    Windows XP SP1 Build 2600
    DirectX 9.0b all accelerations are on.

    Like I said, all of my other games work fine, including Force
    Commander, Xwing Alliance, and Need For Speed 4 and 5. Anybody have
    any suggestions?

    Linwood Foster

    Jerry, Aug 17, 2003