    Hei. I just need to know if Radeon8500LE use R200 gpu like normal
    Radeon8500, or RV200 gpu?

    Thanks is advance

    Asestar, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Asestar

    Kent_Diego Guest

    Hei. I just need to know if Radeon8500LE use R200 gpu like normal
    The LE is a lower clocked 8500. The DVI is DVI-D not DVI-I so you cannot do
    dual monitors like most other cards can.

    Kent_Diego, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Asestar

    Asestar Guest

    So It's a DVI-D adapter? cool cause i just ordered a dvi-d to vga adapter.
    That adapter will work right? Allowing me to use my crt monitor through
    DVI-port.
    Besides the gpu IS r200 right?

    Asestar, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Asestar

    Kent_Diego Guest

    A DVI to VGA adapter cannot fit the 8500LE's DVI-D connector as there is no
    analog.

    Kent_Diego, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Asestar

    Kent_Diego Guest

    Besides the gpu IS r200 right?It is R200 but you cannot do dual monitors with it.

    Kent_Diego, Jan 30, 2004