    to "hardware accelerated directx 9+ is not available.....not supported
    by hardware....new driver" using the newest catalyst drivers. anyone
    out there experience this??? What do I do????

    warpire72, Apr 20, 2004

  2. warpire72

    L!nked Guest

    Use a driver cleaner from www.guru3d.com after uninstalling the driver
    and then reinstall the driver, and infact that crad isn't a dx9
    capable card(at least I highly doubt it is as it is a pos old card)...
    so this might not be the problem.

    I'd check to see if perhaps your fans are still running or maybe it's
    a heat problem of a different nature. GL.

    ~Adam

    L!nked, Apr 20, 2004

  3. warpire72

    warpire72 Guest

    Either I'm losing my sight, or right here on the box it reads directx
    9 compatible. and no I do not have any heat problems..........

    warpire72, Apr 20, 2004