    Can you tell me more ?

    Thank's for your answers.

    Pierre

    Pierre, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Pierre

    Melan Guest

    Radeon 9200SE is the lower end model of 9200.
    SE is operated @ 200mHz core and 333MHZ memory speed. The 9200 is 250
    core and 400 memory speed. Actually the only difference is the core
    and memory speed. Same features. If you want to learn more about this,
    visit www.tomshardware.com
    You can learn everything here.

    Melan, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Pierre