    Is it good quality on " 2D " with a RADEON 9200SE 64MB??
    Any info tank you out ther
    [email protected]

    Michael.Carlsson, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Michael.Carlsson

    Erik Guest

    Michael ! I have also been looking for a nice budget card. Seems that 2D
    quality is
    ok but not great on 9600 / 9200 on some cards...read this link very
    thouroughly and see
    where they make references to 2D quality... This review is of Connect3D and
    maybe
    you need to look for another company or "built by ATI" like maybe
    Sapphire...

    http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/radeon/connect3d-2.html

    Hope this can help

    Erik, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Tank you will look on the link tomorrow

    Michael.Carlsson, Sep 19, 2003