    other?

    Cheers

    Kai

    Kai Robinson, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Kai Robinson

    Kai Robinson Guest

    Actually - never mind - i had mistakenly left FastWrites ON, and forgot to
    change the Manual Comp Driving to Auto - works fine - even the pipelines
    work! Getting 11132 in 3DMark2001SE :)

    Still - it'd be nice to find out how to overclock this....

    Kai

    Kai Robinson, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Kai Robinson

    Asestar Guest

    Use AtiTool. Look on google for dl link. It can auto find maximum stable
    clockrate for mem and core.

    Asestar, Feb 19, 2004