    is this ok ?

    What could i hop to do with this card and still keep it stable ?

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 2, 2004

    Inglo Guest

    I run mine at 452/648 with no issues.

    Inglo, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Mines 447/678 at the momment just going to test it nwo in a game X2 :)

    Lockups herei come.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 2, 2004

    Inglo Guest

    It handles higher core overclocks much better than higher memory. I
    think I tried running the memory up around there and noticed artifacts.

    Inglo, Jan 2, 2004
  5. So did i :)

    Back to 500, 600 now, thats fine untill the Radeon 10,000 PCi Express
    card comes out PCI 16X anyone :0

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 2, 2004