Radeon 9700 Pro, but Win detects PCI adapter

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Mike, May 11, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I've been using the 9700 Pro (128MB) card for about 6 months, with no
    problem. But about a week or two ago, I rebooted my PC (Win98 FE) and
    Windows suddenly detected a new PCI Display Adapter. This is
    particularly odd, since this is an AGP card, and there are no other
    video cards installed.

    Also, just yesterday I started having problems with the monitor
    flickering, and becoming more green than it's supposed to be. When I
    shut it down for awhile, the problems went away, and so far hasn't
    recurred.

    The rest of the system is:

    2.8GHz P4 CPU
    512MB RAM