    SilentX 250 watt unless by all means it is neccessary.
    Any opinons?

    Jeff

    Jeff Hamm, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Jeff Hamm

    Mark Guest

    it works, im using a 200psu shuttle and a 9800pro oc to 9800xt

    Mark, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Jeff Hamm

    Conor Guest

    In article <>, Jeff Hamm says...
    > I'm going to get the Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb 256mbit card, is the the 200watt
    > PSU adequate in my SB61G2 system provided I am not overclocking it? Its
    > running a P4 2.8 800mhz FSB cpu with 7200 rpm hard drive, cd-rom and no
    > additional PCI cards. I'm tightly budgeted and want to avoid getting the
    > SilentX 250 watt unless by all means it is neccessary.
    > Any opinons?

    No problem whatsoever. Shuttle PSUs are alot better than normal ATX so
    you don't need as higher wattage rating.

    --
    Conor

    Normality will be restored once we work out what normality actually is.

    Conor, Nov 16, 2004