Radeon AIW 9000 Pro capture & Dual CPUs (XP)

Discussion in 'ATI' started by lascelk, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. lascelk

    lascelk Guest

    Does anyone have any info on getting the video capture to work on a
    Radeon AIW 9000. I'm running Dual 933s on a Tiger230t and the tuner
    part seems fine. When I start to capture (any format) it will run for
    a few minutes and then just stop.

    I tried setting MMC (8.5 w/Catalyst 3.6) to use one CPU, no luck. I
    even tried the Intfiltr utility from MS to apply an Interrupt filter
    to the drivers, but XP doesn't like that. It simply won't load the
    drivers.

    ATI, of course, wants me to send them a 'problem report' from that
    useless little utility of theirs. The other thing they mentioned was
    trying it with only one CPU enabled?? It's not a simple 'switch' to
    turn off a CPU and have the multi-processor kernel still load.

    This seems to be a common issue that they don't want to or won't
    acknowledge. I just want to know one way or another if this thing
    will work with a Dual setup. If not I will take the card back.

    Thanks in advance.

    lascelk, Sep 30, 2003