    Is there a website where I see benchmarks...?

    THX...

    Bye, DUDI ;-)

    Rudolf Kemnitz, Nov 19, 2009

  2. * William:
    If you need to switch off antivirus just to get a decent frame rate then
    either the antivirus program is crap (or from Norton) or your computer
    is really old. Any somewhat newer low-end PC with dual core CPU can run
    antivirus and all the standard background easily. You should only avoid
    to do a full virus scan of your hard drive at the same time as it slows
    down hard drive access.
    Auto-Update has nothing to do with the load, all it does is searching
    for updates at intervals it is configured for which takes even less
    ressources than antvirus programs in the background.

    A standard modern dual core PC can easily reach very good game
    performance with a simple standard installation.

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Nov 20, 2009

  3. Rudolf Kemnitz, Nov 20, 2009