    I have a striped set Raid 0 with two SATA 120 GIG Maxtors on a Abit IC7 max
    3. Can I use Partition magic to create a new partion without lossing any
    data.

    ?, Nov 14, 2003

  2. ?

    news.wxs.nl Guest

    yep done it also

    news.wxs.nl, Nov 16, 2003

  3. ?

    ? Guest

    Thanks

    ?, Nov 17, 2003
  4. ?

    zhuq

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    This problem can be solved

    you may check askmehelpdesk.com/utilities/enlarge-partition-under-raid-7941-2.htm

    If the RAID is hardware RAID, it is easily to resize the partition and create another new. But if it is software RAID (dynamic disk), you have to copy the dynamic disk to other basic disk and resize there, see partition-tool.com/resource/resize-dynamic-disk.htm

    zhuq, Aug 19, 2009