    Pete.
    Derby
    UK

    Peter Connolly, Jan 6, 2004

  2. No. You must redo the RAID array from RAID 0 to RAID 1 (or non-RAID), which
    is data-destructive.

    Edward J. Neth, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Did your system come with a RAID controller?

    While I know very (VERY) little about controller cards, if memory serves
    me correctly, Dell has the option of ordering a RAID 0 or RAID 1 card
    with this system.

    Did you possibly receive a RAID 0 card?

    Larry

    Lawrence Glasser, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Peter Connolly

    DanR Guest

    Controller is on the Motherboard

    Edward's advice is correct.

    Dan

    DanR, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Edwards's advice? Did I miss something?

    Larry

    Lawrence Glasser, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Thanks for the answer Edward!

    Not the one I'd like, but at least I won't waste time trying to save the
    data; I'll just ghost it onto a seperate machine for the duration.

    Regards,

    Pete.

    Peter Connolly, Jan 6, 2004