    The cd that came with the box is messed and I am looking for the
    driver for this. I got the little windows question mark,heh. Anyone
    have it or know a place to get it?

    direkt, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Promise or Highpoint controller ??

    Have you tried http://www.highpoint-tech.com/usaindex.htm or Promise web
    site ?

    Make sure you use correct version for your bios.

    Erik the Bold, Nov 21, 2003

  3. You should look on www.soyousa.com under 'Downloads'
    --
    -denny-

    Some people are offence kleptomaniacs -- whenever they see
    an offence that isn't nailed down, they take it ;-)
    --David C. Pugh, in alt.callahans

    Denny Wheeler, Nov 21, 2003
  4. direkt

    Billy_Bat Guest

    A good place to start: http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/
    Good Luck!
    BB

    Billy_Bat, Nov 22, 2003
  5. direkt

    dave Guest

    Extract the driver from the cd to a floppy, keeping the file structure
    intact. Insert the floppy when prompted during the installation of the
    OS.
    Hope this helps,
    Dave

    dave, Nov 24, 2003