    secondary channel. Is this the best way to set them up or should I move one
    to the Slave position of the Pimay channel?

    Ron

    no_one, Jan 30, 2004

  2. no_one

    Darkfalz Guest

    Master/Master.

    Darkfalz, Jan 30, 2004

  3. no_one

    Tatu Guest

    Master/Master.

    ______________________________

    I agree - definately master/master. I have that setup in my pc,
    although a mirroring raid so that important data is more safe.

    Greetings!

    Tatu

    Tatu, Jan 30, 2004
  4. no_one

    DaveW Guest

    Are you saying that your motherboard DOES have a RAID chip on it? Normally
    you don't use the Primary and Secondary IDE ports for RAID on most RAID
    enabled motherboards.

    DaveW, Jan 31, 2004
  5. no_one

    no_one Guest

    Yes, the P4P800 has the ability to run either an IDE or a SATA RAID in
    addtion to the normal IDE primary and redundant drives; I believe that it
    can support up to 6 drives under XP with all the IDE and RAID combo's
    available. It is pretty cool.

    no_one, Jan 31, 2004