RAID problem

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by BaLi^^, Mar 2, 2005.

  1. BaLi^^

    BaLi^^ Guest

    Hello!
    I have a big problem!

    I have a SuperMicro SuperServer 5013C-MT, Monday morning when i turn on the
    server the RAID controller alert me with the follow message:

    00 MAXTOR 232 ... HEALTHY
    01 MAXTOR 232 ... HEALTHY
    02 MAXTOR 232 ... HEALTHY
    03 MAXTOR 232 ... HEALTHY

    1 logical device(s) found

    RAID 0 928Gb DEAD

    I have 4 Maxtor SATA 232 Gb, with RAID 0....
    What can i do to fix the RAID array??

    Thank to all for the answers.

    Bye Bali

    p.s.: sorry for my English....