    not a floopy as should be,is there any were i can get the correct driver or
    take part of what i have and transfer to floopy?any help would be much
    appreciated.

    dartslf via HWKB.com, Jan 26, 2008

  2. dartslf via HWKB.com

    Paul Guest

    I can find a driver floppy package here. First, this is the KM4M-V, and
    it has a VT8237.

    http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=downloaddetail&type=driver&maincat_no=&prod_no=589

    The floppy contents are here. Probably less than 300KB when unzipped,
    so it should fit.

    http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=driverfile&dno=2460&i=0

    Paul

    Paul, Jan 26, 2008

  3. dartslf via HWKB.com

    Bill Guest

    That board has no native SATA drive connecters. Are you trying to
    install the OS to an add in card? If so, which one?

    Bill

    Bill, Jan 26, 2008