    I have memory remapping enabled as not turning that only only gives me
    3.6Gb even. I guess I need to set some overclocking settings, but which
    ones?

    Thomas Andersson, Sep 22, 2010

  2. Thomas Andersson

    Paul Guest

    The Corsair page for XMS3, shows they all support XMP.

    http://www.corsair.com/products/xms3/default.aspx

    A note in the Asus manual, says with XMP enabled,
    "Some Hyper DIMMs only support one DIMM per channel".

    That suggests, disabling XMP might help. If you do
    that, you'll also need to dial in the settings manually.

    See "AI Overclock Tuner" and give [Manual] a try. Perhaps
    that way, you'll get all four sticks to work.

    Alternately, "AI Overclock Tuner" [Auto] might work.

    You may have it set to "AI Overclock Tuner" [XMP] right now.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 23, 2010