    Its a SOT223 package.

    They also mention it has 0 - 2Ghz (or was it 4??)

    Anyone know what this part is?

    The Mind Factory INC, Dec 30, 2003

  2. The Mind Factory INC

    CBFalconer Guest

    I think you have some typos. You might do better searching for
    Gallium Arsenide, or GaAs. IIRC this is a manufacturing method
    for high speed semiconductors.

    CBFalconer, Dec 30, 2003

  3. GAL5 is the name of a Minicircuits amplifier. It does DC to 4GHz
    with 20 to 15 dB gain. supply is 4.4V at 65mA.

    Rene

    Rene Tschaggelar, Dec 30, 2003

  4. GAL5 is the name of a Minicircuits amplifier. It does DC to 4GHz

    Rene Tschaggelar, Dec 30, 2003
  5. Apparently this is GALI-5 from www.minicircuits.com , look under
    "amplifiers".

    Paul

    Paul Keinanen, Dec 31, 2003
  6. The Mind Factory INC

    tvman44

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Can the GAL5 be purchased by this number anywhere besides Ramsey?

    tvman44, Feb 17, 2014