    Sometimes if i quit the session online and retry the server it fixes
    it. Just wondering if any driver would fix this ? i mean and old one.

    Thanks.

    Paul GoodBar, May 2, 2005

  2. Paul GoodBar

    Luke Guest

    Raven Shield seems to be programmed bad........ anyway....... i got the
    problem that when antialias is active 2x or 4x, with my geforceFX5950 ultra
    (latest drivers, but also the older ones), the movie does not show, also it
    is very slow to enter a multiplayer mission (tested also on another
    different pc with a 6800GT)..... with no antialias it works ok...........
    try you too....

    For your problem, it happen also to me, I just press ESC, option, graphic
    and then enter.... it return to my preferred resolution.......

    Let's wait for Raven Shield 4........... better graphic, less
    problems....... I hope....

    bye for now...

    Luke aKa General Twister
    www.soemclan.it