Re: 7NJS nightmare (now resolved!)

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Tom Pedersen, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Tom Pedersen

    Tom Pedersen Guest

    I had the same sort of thing with a Gainward 650 ultra. The PC would often
    freeze at code 26 on boot up. Changed the card for a Connect3d 9800 pro and
    all works fine (and boots quicker too!). Gainward card works fine in my
    other Epox motherboard PC as well.

    Regards

    Tom

    Tom Pedersen, Aug 25, 2003