Re: Adding an extra CPU in a SunFire V240 (now you can!)

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Fredrik Lundholm, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. In article <401582a8$0$16837$>,
    Jaime Cardoso <> wrote:

    >You're right, sometimes it's quite frustrating selling Sun. They really

    >- non FRU CPU's for 210/240

    Today Sun announces FRU CPU part numbers for upgrading to 1.28 in V240 and
    adding an exra CPU in V210/V240.

    >- You can't buy a shelf for a Sun Rack

    Irritating, however you can probably get by with the FC-AL hub-shelf.

    /wfr
    Fredrik

    --
    Fredrik Lundholm