Re: ASUS owns ASRock - Any ASRock users in here?

Discussion in 'ASRock' started by Marcus Coles, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. Marcus Coles

    Marcus Coles Guest

    Sam wrote:
    > Are you satisfied with your board?

    I have used a couple of them as replacement boards not sure of the
    models, running 24/7 with AMD Athlon XP's for a few years no problem.

    No exactly enthusiast boards, I think they are aimed at the replacement
    and white box markets.

    After some surprising reviews I bought a 4Core1600P35-wifi recently to
    use with an orphaned Q6600 a fairly impressive board for the price,
    solid caps, other than the power plug location and shortage of fan
    plug-ins, pretty well thought out. Takes both DDR2 & DDR3 memory.
    Reasonable overclockability, the B3 stepping is running at 2883Mhz 24/7
    thus far. A quad on a budget :)

    I'd have no problem recommending them, something I cannot say about
    certain other mass produced low-end manufacturer's boards.

    Marcus

    Marcus Coles, Apr 18, 2008