1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

Re: ATI Radeon video card(s) causing Sims 3 Hair and folage major havoc

Discussion in 'ATI' started by l8nytsimmer@gmail.com, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Guest

This problem my very well be in your computer, and not your graphics card. I use the ATI Raedon 5570 graphics card in one PC and the ATI Raedon 3000 graphics card in this, my second, back up computer. My graphics are beautiful. All of the on screen imagery is sharp, and crystal clear. Even the tiniest details of the game, such as those little bees that flit from flower to flower in my flowerbed, the gentle sway of the trees, and the subtle movement of the water in ponds and swimming pools are visible and a pleasure to watch. It can't be ATI's graphics cards, because I have these wonderful effects even with the humble 3000 series graphics card.You should get your computer a thorough check up.
    , Jul 4, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question