Re: Catalyst 9.5 Coming May 13

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Help Desk, May 1, 2009.

  1. Help Desk

    Help Desk Guest

    "William" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I skipped 9.3 and 9.4. Is their anything that would compel me to install
    > this version? I haven't seen anything written up in my news feeds as of
    > yet.
    >
    > William

    Unless there are performance tweaks you want the only reason to install a
    newer version of video drivers are if you have a newer game that needs them
    due to a graphics issue. Quite often that is necessary with new games. On my
    XP PC I use quite old Nvidia drivers because the newer drivers offer no
    benefit to the older games I have installed there and may in fact break some
    of them.

    Help Desk, May 1, 2009