Re: Compaq Presario 2100 wont start

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by Davy, Feb 4, 2007.

  1. Davy

    Davy Guest

    Yikes... when it comes to laptops I'm the dumb blondes mate, no harm
    to drop a post in Laptops to ask there, here's the link
    http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=13

    When my Epson 62 printer conked.... "ok, ok don't laugh" I
    wanted a printer, I refuse to believe the write ups and all the gloss
    so I Googled for user's comment's on various shopping site's CNET as
    an example...

    ...as I rather believe what people say about them than all the 'hype'
    you read in magazines... I ended up with a Canon ip5000 and it was
    what people were saying about them that made me decide, also take note
    which people are complaining about most.

    Think I would consider customer support and after sales service is a
    must, more so any back up repair disc should the system crash.

    Waiting a month and being certain is a darn sight better than dashing
    out tomorrow to buy and regret. Sorry the best I can do.

    Davy

    Davy, Feb 4, 2007