Re: Cycling D-LED's on 694D Pro

Discussion in 'MSI' started by blaine z schwadel, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Joe,
    Sorry I couldn't help when you posted this, but now I hope that you can help
    me. It appears that I am now getting the same repeating pattern as you. I
    am assuming that the numbers in your post refer to green LEDs. I took the
    pause after 2 to mean a problem with memory detection. I removed and
    reseated all modules, no change. Although with no modules I was getting
    constant beep tones (since it needs at least one module to post). I also
    now get nothing on the monitor - since its obviously hung up before it gets
    to the display.
    So, did you ever find a fix or did you have to ditch the board :-(
    Thanks for any help.
    Blaine

    blaine z schwadel, Sep 19, 2003