Re: DX10.1 on CPU with Windows7

Discussion in 'ATI' started by johns, Dec 3, 2008.

  1. johns

    johns Guest

    > "Microsoft says that on a Penryn quad-core CPU running Crysis at a screen
    > resolution of 800 x 600 with all quality settings at the lowest level gave
    > an average frame rate of 5.69 fps.

    Obviously the guy was not a gamer. Crysis will drop all its
    acceleration settings unless the resolution is set high ..
    like 1440 x 900 or higher. It might also be the video driver
    doing that, but something does it. Geeze. Crysis assumes
    you know what you are doing.

    I've benched nVidia GF 8600 GT against high end
    Quadros. The 8600 will kick a Quadro's butt by at
    least a factor of 3x in speed alone.

    johns

    johns, Dec 3, 2008

  2. * First of One:

    > What does your 8600GT and Quadros have anything to do with this? You are not
    > being coherent here...

    If you look at johns history you'll find that he is a top grade
    bullshitter (says he develops drivers for Nvidia and such stories) and
    technically completely incompetent. He for sure never ever touched a
    Quadro card and probably even doesn't know what Quadro is.

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Dec 4, 2008