Re: GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard. How do I disconnect the Sata cables.

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Ed Light, Dec 18, 2010.

  1. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    Ed Light, Dec 18, 2010

  2. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    Ed Light, Dec 19, 2010

  3. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    On 12/22/2010 12:57 PM, Peter Jason wrote:

    > Anyway I've used it for an optical drive, even though it's
    > in a Sata3 socket.

    One time I was pulling out a not-latched SATA cable from a hard drive
    and when it finally gave, my hand smashed a cap off my video card.
    --
    Ed Light

    Better World News TV Channel:
    http://realnews.com

    Iraq Veterans Against the War and Related:
    http://ivaw.org
    http://couragetoresist.org
    http://antiwar.com

    Send spam to the FTC at