RE: Hey One of My Great sites.

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Lovehairypusi1, Aug 9, 2009.

  1. Hi,all especially the photographers shooting such beauty,well with a
    little luck and then alot more luck ,I am in my back yard where i have
    12'ft High fences and then i found out thru the grapevine that the
    people that lived in this house they both man and wife were
    photographers of haiy nude men ladies the same thing i was
    fanasitizing about myself well one way rather it be will or so much
    love as a male speaking of beauies i have seen of the women around the
    world studying each counties laws locations and where and what it
    would take me to just be able and get photos of a lady or women and
    enjoy so much of what i had missed because 26yrs of my life was spent
    wearing a soldiers uniform three wars to finally say i am old to enjoy
    it well hte younger women even most of the older when i go to my
    favorite Nude beaches i hear and sence that (Why is that old man have
    a camera trying to get pictures of all the nude females maybe even
    us ,) well I have asked people i know in the world of medicene field
    thier quote enjoy everything while you can cause we only live
    once ,Wrong i feel like i and many just like me may have came back
    from all the bullets and poisoins and the things we had to do and my
    saying back Oh don,t worry about me because i am going to do as all do
    for me and them ladies that i forgot my cameras and jhtere like magic
    thier phone numbers and hey it is nice when you call them and you me a
    few problems with transportation and they pick up in the valley and
    when you go down on the beach Pirates Cove with a big smile and you
    look

    Lovehairypusi1, Aug 9, 2009