  1. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    And the version of Vista on your wife's PC is??? ... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jul 21, 2008

  2. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    Beats me. Vista beats me almost every time. Does the HP fax manager for the
    beast support networked use? is this a network problem? HP has long been
    pretty notorious for not allowing sharing easy use of its printers, scanners and
    faxes on a network, especially its budget-priced SOHO-home models. After all,
    who in a home or small office would ever need to share these devices? And if
    sharing was a hard requirement, one could always buy a more expensive model.

    Of course, that was before Windows 2000 and XP made sharing easier... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jul 23, 2008